Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You got a hitch in your giddy-up?

Down on your luck?
Worried about the big interview?
Need some encouragement for your new exercise routine?
Finding it hard to stay awake to study for your final?
Feeling the sting of buyer's remorse?
Anxious about making a life-altering decision?
Going through Dexter/Glee/True Blood/Mad Men withdrawals?
Trying to find the courage to stand up for yourself?
Recovering from a makeover gone wrong?
Experiencing S.A.D. symptoms?
Just realize that you finished an entire box of Wheat Thins all by yourself?

Or maybe you just feel like you're in a rut?

All of these songs will help you through this trying time.  Here are my favorite motivational tunes that will never let you down:
Also, if you read this article from the ZenHabits blog, Get Off Your Butt: 16 Ways to Get Motivated When You’re in a Slump, while listening to my playlist at the same time, you are 100% guaranteed to feel better.

What are your favorite motivational songs?

5 comments:

  1. Great playlist! Here's one that I like to listen to just as I'm sitting down to write in the morning: http://blip.tv/file/2728279?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OnThePage+%28On+The+Page%3A+Screenwriting%29

    It only lasts about twenty seconds, if that, but it really gets me motivated...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lindsey, you hit the nail on the head. I'm downloading these songs for my "get your butt out of bed" playlist. Do you know what else gets me going? ARMY cadence. The Airborne Rangers make CDs of their cadence while marching/jogging. It's mixed to a beat and INTENSE! Great to run to. Leslie- I'm looking up your song too! Since we're talking blogs, check out my AP Students' blog at: http://www.wengelapstudio.blogspot.com

    Loves, Kels

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to start downloading. I'll just make you a CD! Wow. Army cadence sounds really intense. That's probably what I should be listening too. I'm definitely checking out your students' blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will be happy for a year after watching this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfzmR7Wrj5U

    ReplyDelete
  5. every meal requires a little salt n pepa..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU

    ReplyDelete