Friday, January 15, 2010

Doggy Heaven at Fort Funston




Yesterday Riley, Scout and I took a long walk across the cliffs, dunes and beach at Fort Funston.  This is one of the most beautiful places to visit in San Francisco.  Amazing views, sunny weather, and there is a great community of dog owners and dog walkers that are here everyday from dawn to dusk, so you don't need to worry about going alone.  Scout took some of his first tentative steps into the ocean on this trip and Riley got the zoomies sprinting up and down the beach.  I will never get bored of watching Riley run.  It always puts a smile on my face.


Scout waiting for me to throw another rock


the wide beach and shallow waves are great for the little ones


Riley and Scout inspecting something in the sand in the distance


playing in the water


lovely sunset over the ocean

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I'd love to meet you there sometime with MacKenzie! Maybe Claire and Wally would come too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! I'm sure MacKenzie and Wally would love it. These photos are just my iphone. I think they turned out pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Socut is huge! Looks like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those picture are beautiful! I can't believe they are just from your iphone. I need a dog so I can join you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can join me anytime! Dog or not. But you should get a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok let's make a date!

    ReplyDelete