Friday, December 18, 2009

Groupons Hooray!


I just bought a $30 groupon for $80 worth of salon services at Nirvana, an Aveda concept salon in Los Gatos. So worth it! I got my hair cut by a senior stylist, a head and hand massage and aromatherapy hair treatment. The lovely Michelle Williams and Zooey Deschanel were my inspiration for the cut...















The groupon plus $10 worth of amonia-free "darkest warm brown" hair dye from the beauty supply store = the cheapest most satisfying hair make over I've ever had!

3 comments:

  1. I need something cheap and nice. Thanks for the tip! What's the brand? I need a quick makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was L'Oreal, whatever kind said amonia-free on the box. I love makeovers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see that hair!

    ReplyDelete